Compact Sweeper with High Dump
The perfect solution for all your outdoor sweeping needs.
The new Madvac® LS175 is specifically designed to address today’s urban cleaning challenges.
• Sweep litter on narrow, hard to reach areas that has various obstacles and different surface types:
Area: Sidewalks, bike and pedestrian lanes, parking lots, curb side, alleys, public markets, alongside buildings, pathways etc.
Obstacles : Bus shelters, lamp posts, benches, fire hydrants etc.
Paving type : Asphalt, concrete, cobblestone, brick
Madvac is the ultimate sweep / vacuum / wash mobile cleaning unit for:
Create your Ideal Urban Cleaning Unit to
Sweep – Vacuum – Wash.
Madvac’s new modular design allows you to configure the unit to suit your needs
- Engine Tier 3 or Tier 4 to meet your environmental objectives;
- 2 or 4 wheel drive to operate in all terrain areas;
- Hopper size 1.75 CY or 2.75 CY to optimize route and autonomy;
- With or without close cab depending on your budget;
- Automatic climate control unit for operator comfort;
- Wander hose for hard to reach areas;
- Pressure washer for additional cleaning;
- Add a boom for picker capability on grass and/or hard to reach areas (LS Combo Unit);
The Madvac Advantage
Only compact urban cleaning unit built and serviced in North America
New Innovative Dust & Debris Filtration System
Dust control performed by water jet on each brush with no dust from the hopper due to unique Madvac RDDF System (Rotary Debris & Dust Filtration)® Centrifugal 1200 RPM rotary knife pulverizing dust & litter before exhausting maximum 10 PPM dust emission.
Madvac LS175 Highlights
- High-capacity 1.75 cu. yd. (1.34 m3) stainless steel hopper with 67’’ (1702 mm) hydraulic dumping height;
- Low overall height of 78˝ (1981 mm) ideal for tree-lined roads and underground parking garages;
- Sweep path from 44” (1118 mm) to 100” (2540 mm) for easy cleaning of tight and wide areas;
- Narrow 48” (1219 mm) width to sweep hard to reach areas;
- Vacuum power 3500 CFM;
- Travel speed up to 18 Mph (30km) - working speed up to 8 Mph (13km) for clean and fast sweeping.
- Superior handling, better stability, better curb-climbing capability;
- 58-gal (220L) water capacity for fewer fill-ups and longer shifts;
- Brush rotation & down pressure controlled from cab;
- 270-degree cab vision & glass door;
- Adjustable suspended air seat with 3-point seat belt;
- Adjustable arm rest with illuminated switches;
- Two front brushes independently controlled from cab;
- Single traction pedal – neutral, forward & reverse (no shifter).
- Simple, reliable mechanical design for less annual maintenance and repair;
- Straight-through suction system;
- Side-mounted fan design makes it impossible for littler to jam the fan;
- Easy access to electrical panel and hydraulic routing.
The perfect solution for all your outdoor cleaning needs
(Adobe Acrobat PDF format)
For more information or to place an order, call us:
Toll Free: 1-855-651-0444 (USA/Canada)
Telephone: 450-651-0444 (International)