Compact Sweeper with High Dump
The perfect solution for all your outdoor sweeping needs.
The new Madvac® LS275 is specifically designed to address today’s urban cleaning challenges.
• Sweep litter on narrow, hard to reach areas that has various obstacles and different surface types:
Area : Sidewalks, bike and pedestrian lanes, parking lots, curb side, alleys, public markets, etc.
Obstacles : Bus shelters, lamp posts, benches, etc.
Paving type : Asphalt, concrete, cobblestone, brick
Madvac is the ultimate sweep / vacuum / wash mobile cleaning unit.
Versatile, easy to operate, the LS275 can service shopping malls, educational and sports facilities, airports, casinos, amusement parks, seaports, military bases, industrial areas, etc. – in short, any environment that faces litter control issues.
Simple ergonomic controls, all-round visibility, safe to drive in crowded areas - does not require a CDL permit.
Madvac LS275 Highlights
- High-capacity 2.75 cu. yd. (2.1 m3) stainless steel hopper with 67’’ (1702 mm) hydraulic dumping height;
- Low overall height of 78˝ (1981 mm) ideal for tree-lined roads and underground parking garages;
- Sweep path from 44” (1118 mm) to 100” (2540 mm) for easy cleaning of tight and wide areas;
- Narrow 48” (1219 mm) width to sweep hard to reach areas;
- Vacuum power 3500 CFM;
- Travel speed up to 18 Mph (30km) - working speed up to 8 Mph (13km) for clean and fast sweeping.
New Innovative Dust & Debris Filtration System
Dust control performed by water jet on each brush with no dust from the hopper due to unique Madvac RDDF System (Rotary Debris & Dust Filtration)® Centrifugal 1200 RPM rotary knife pulverizing dust & litter before exhausting maximum 10 PPM dust emission.
- Superior handling, better stability, better curb-climbing capability;
- 159-gal (600L) water capacity for fewer fill-ups and longer shifts;
- Brush rotation & down pressure controlled from cab;
- 270-degree cab vision & glass door;
- Adjustable suspended air seat with 3-point seat belt;
- Adjustable arm rest with illuminated switches;
- Two front brushes independently controlled from cab;
- Single traction pedal – neutral, forward & reverse (no shifter).
- Simple, reliable mechanical design for less annual maintenance and repair;
- Straight-through suction system;
- Side-mounted fan design makes it impossible for littler to jam the fan;
- Easy access to electrical panel and hydraulic routing.
The Madvac Advantage
Only compact urban cleaning unit built and serviced in North America
Create your ideal compact sweeper.
Madvac: Built to suit your needs
- Madvac’s new modular design gives you the ability to create the perfect compact sweeper – specifically designed to meet your unique litter control challenges.
- Select engine type (Tier3, Tier4 or new All-Electric), hopper size (0,75, 1,75 and 2,75 cy), cabin or no cabin, wander-hose, pressure washer, tires, 2 or 4 wheel drive, operator cabin features, etc.
The perfect solution for all your outdoor cleaning needs
For more product details, please download the brochure
(Adobe Acrobat PDF format)
For more information or to place an order, call us:
Toll Free: 1-855-651-0444 (USA/Canada)
Telephone: 450-651-0444 (International)