Compact Vacuum Robotic Arm with High Dump
The perfect solution for all your outdoor litter vacuum needs.
The new Madvac® LR175 is specifically designed to address today’s urban cleaning challenges.
- Vacuum litter on narrow, hard to reach areas that has various obstacles and different surface types:
Obstacles : Bus shelters, lamp posts, benches, etc.
Paving type : Asphalt, concrete, cobblestone, brick
Versatile, easy to operate, the LR175 can service shopping malls, educational and sports facilities, airports, casinos, amusement parks, seaports, military bases, industrial areas, etc. – in short, any environment that faces litter control issues.
Does not require a CDL permit to operate.
Simple ergonomic controls, all-round visibility, safe to drive in crowded areas.
- Easy to operate and maintain.
- Superior handling, better stability, better curb-climbing capability.
- Short wheel base Turn on a Dime’ versality, speed, and strength.
- Higher machine clearance
- Simple, reliable mechanical design for less annual maintenance and repair
New & improved dust control system
Dust control performed by water jet on each brush with no dust from the hopper due to unique Madvac RDDF System (Rotary Debris & Dust Control) ® Centrifugal 1200 RPM rotary knife pulverizing dust & litter before exhausting maximum 10 PPM.
Efficient and Productive
- High-capacity 1.75 cu. yd. (1.34 m3) stainless steel hopper with 67’’ (1702mm) hydraulic high-dumping height.
Lightweight, Compact and Maneuverable
- Low overall height of 78˝ (1981 mm) ideal for tree-lined roads and underground parking garages.
- Narrow 48” (1219 mm) width to sweep hard to reach areas.
- Robotic arm (6 positions in cab joy-stick) controlled by proportional hydraulic valves
- Vacuum power 3000+ CFM.
- Travel speed up to 18 Mph (30km) - working speed up to 8 Mph (13km) for clean and fast sweeping.
- Straight-through suction system.
- Side-mounted fan design makes it impossible for litter to jam the fan.
Visibility and Comfort
- 270-degree cab vision & glass door
- Adjustable suspended air seat with 3-point seat belt
- Adjustable arm rest with illuminated switches
- Single traction pedal – neutral, forward & reverse (No shifter)
- Full street legal lighting
The Madvac Advantage
Only compact urban cleaning unit built and serviced in North America
The perfect solution for all your outdoor cleaning needs
For more product details, please download the brochure
(Adobe Acrobat PDF format)
For more information or to place an order, call us:
Toll Free: 1-855-651-0444 (USA/Canada)
Telephone: 450-651-0444 (International)