Vacuum Litter Sweeper
See it in action:
Keep your city clean with the LS100:
- The LS100 is a compact sweeper designed to handle every kind of paving surface in every corner of the city— even hard-to-reach areas—for maximum flexibility and use
- The LS100 does its job without disturbing residents, visitors, or business patrons.
- You pay only for what needs to be cleaned: the LS100 sweeps an area extending 44 to 89 inches from the curb where more than 90% of street debris is found.
- Anyone can operate the LS100: with its simple ergonomic controls and all-round visibility, it's safe to drive in crowded area and doesn't require a Class A licence.
- Swept dirt stays where it belongs in the LS100 container thanks to 8-micron dust filtration, leaving behind clean and healthy air.
- Clean cities are crucial to healthy people and healthy economies
People work, play, walk, run, and live in the city. They use streets, footpaths, parks, squares, and car parks—and they want them to be clean and safe.
Street sweepers help keep storm drainage systems clear, improving stormwater runoff quality. Sweeping also improves air quality, removing fine dirt, sand, and ultrafine particulates from cracks and crevices in the pavement.
Debris on the road can pose a hazard in other ways, too, from nails that can cause flat tires to rocks that become dangerous projectiles when thrown by a car tire. It's better having street sweepers to clean before an accident happens.
Living in a clean environment is more than just a matter of aesthetics. It's about appreciating the city as a pleasant place to get out and enjoy a breath of fresh air—a place that encourages a healthy lifestyle for the whole family.
Urban economies rely on corporate investment, dynamic local businesses and stores, and visitor appeal. Clean cities have a clear advantage in this respect.
- A clean city will attract investors, multinational branch operations, even head offices. Because dirt is not a corporate value, clean cities are places investors look for to develop their business.
Local businesses and stores focus on serving their customers, but a dirty environment is not exactly a customer incentive. One after another, stores and businesses will leave a dirty town.
Garbage is also a real turnoff for tourists and for visitors attending meetings or conferences. A bad experience is bad for repeat business—and a surefire way to drive tourists and business travelers away.
Having a compact street sweeper designed to handle every kind of paving surface in every corner of the city is surely a good investment.
For more product details, please download the brochure
(Adobe Acrobat PDF format)
For more information or to place an order, call us:
Toll Free: 1-855-651-0444 (USA/Canada)
Telephone: 450-651-0444 (International)